Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Notebook Doodle Compiliation

These are the doodles I did in my high school, in the boring lessons when I just don't know what fun things to do.... These are the only ones I managed to capture. Mostly I just threw them away because they become rubbish anyway if I bring it home. So these are my doodles, and I know it sucks, but it's just doodles what! 
I was just having fun scribbling it down in my notebooks~



They're just a random cat doodles.. Well now you can tell if I'm a cat lover... 



I don't understand myself. Why did I even make a doodle with cherry tomato writing? That's so random.


This was when Gangnam Style was at it's most popular moments... I kept hearing that song everywhere, so I drew this doodle while actually listening to it.



So this one is actually the best doodle so far? I spend the whole one subject drawing this....
Did it with a good mood la.



And this one was so random.... just what doodles are meant to be


Trying out different type of drawing.. Making it a bit more realistic


This last one is just an unfinished doodle, and will never be finished because I'm not planning to finish it.
Lost my feelings in drawing this already.



Till next time.


::::: Clara Lee :::::

No comments:

Post a Comment