Saturday, July 27, 2013

Favorite fashion blogger of the week: Mayo Wo

Do you guys know this site called lookbook.nu ? This site have lots of outfit posts that can be inspiration to us all. I personally like to browse on this site to find inspiration or when I'm just bored and I want to see cute outfits and stuff. There are lots of fashion bloggers inside from all around the world. There's this girl named Mayo Wo, and she is a blogger from Hongkong. You can check out her blog at www.mellowmayo.com She is one of my favorite fashion blogger. All of her looks are really cute and inspiring. She also likes to wear a lot of colors, but mostly her style is feminine and girly. She's more into soft colors like pastels. I love the way she mix and match her clothes and accessories. Her stuff is also really cute and unique. She is also really pretty, that's why I like her. This is one of my favorite recent outfit from her.


So I decided to draw her and feature her in my blog. 
This is a simple and quick doodle of her wearing this outfit.



No comments:

Post a Comment