Saturday, July 27, 2013

Avatar Designs for Crunchyroll

I used to be active in this site called www.Crunchyroll.com . It is kind of a site where you can watch anime movies, but I never watch it there. I usually talks, chat, and get to know different people from all around the world. It was really fun back then. I got a lot of friends, mostly they are from Thailand, but some of them are from China, USA, and other. I learned more English when I was active there. The site is kinda cool too, you can personalize your own page and profile in the About Me section. And there's also a lot of people who likes to customize their own avatar using characters from anime mostly.

 Editing your own avatar has become so popular in Crunchyroll, that's why I started to learn using Photoshop all by myself from watching videos and asking people. I think I've gotten a lot better in editing rather than back then when I was young. Some people, who can't edit their pictures themselves, or don't have the program, or just simply lazy to do so, usually request their avatar from groups that receive avatar request. 

These are some of my works (and yes I need to put on watermark because a lot of thieves in crunchyroll)





 NOTE: I have quite a lot of account back then, so that's why some of my works have different names on it. 









No comments:

Post a Comment