Thursday, July 25, 2013

Summer Orange


This photo was taken when I was in South Korea for holiday. The outfit is inspired by Korean Jeju oranges. It was the season where all oranges are ready to harvest. It was the finest weather and season to do a photoshoot.
I feel that the colors of the outfit I was wearing are really cheerful, bright and give an energetic feeling. And also in my opinion, orange and green compliments each other. That's why I match this top with a bright vibrant green color. The color of the shirt and the skirt really stands out so I also added a neutral creme color in the cardigan and flat shoes so it doesn't looks too much. Overall, the look is really simple. I didn't add any accessories to it.  I actually got a brown satchel bag but I didn't feature it in the photo.
 I got the shirt, skirt and cardigan from a local brand in Indonesia called Gaudi. The shoes are from Charles&Keith.
 The location in this photo is on Jeju Island itself. It was at a small village with old traditional Korean houses. I think it is a nice background for self pictures. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment