Saturday, July 27, 2013

Feeling a lil' bit minty

This is just a regular outfit of the day post of mine. I was feeling a little bit girly and minty that day so I chose to wear a skirt and a mint shirt. I chose a black skirt with gold studs on the waist so that the overall look doesn't seem too girly. The bags and the shoes are black too. I am soooo in love with shirts specially when it is chiffon shirts. I just can't stand to buy all cute shirts with white or pastel colors, and currently I'm also obsessed in mint color. That's why some of my things are in this color. You can see my socks there is also in mint color. And I also just bought another cute skirt from Lowry's Farm in mint color. That shop really sells a lot of nice and cute Japanese style clothes. You should check it out, they have quite a lot branches here I think. It is quite pricey but when there's a sale the stuffs become more affordable. 
I got the mint top and socks from Forever 21, and the skirt from Indonesia. The rest are unbranded. 

No comments:

Post a Comment