Tuesday, September 10, 2013

BALI DAY 2: part 1~ Pura Ulundanu Batur~

HII~ okay this is the continue post of the previous one. It's my new year holiday in Bali! Bali is such a nice place. Maybe the best region I've visited in Indonesia? Because of the nature.. and the government take cares of it and beautify it's potential; for example the beach. Actually Indonesia have a lot of beautiful nature but the government don't really take care of it.. so yeah. Uh I'm getting of topic again btw, now let's talk about my day 2 in Bali!~

This picture was taken in the front door of the villa... I just woke up and took a morning walk with my daddy. I was crossing the pond using the stepping stones~ cute pose right :B


There's varieties of beautiful plants in the garden surrounding the villa~ I took quite a lot snapshots of unique flowers... I post some below :D as you can see this flower is really strange judging by the small flowers which looks like onions.

 And then I ran into this statue! I think it's really unique... It's holding a thing that says "spa" on it..
 Another flower photo!!~


 And I think the villa owner also keep a chicken as a pet. The chicken is so TFFC! tiny, fat, fluffy and cute!!!!


 Also a meditation place....

 And then we all had our breakfast.
 the menu today is a various fruit slices
 pancake!
 and last but not least... DELICIOUS YUMMY PORRIDGE! Yum!


Then we all get ready and went to this temple~ It's called pura in Indonesian... It is a place for Hindunese to pray.



 Me & my family











 There's also a prayer that time when I went there.... All Bali people is so diligent. They always pray and really keep their tradition goes on...  I salute them!


So that's all~

No comments:

Post a Comment