Sunday, September 15, 2013

Day 3: Last Day in Bali

 Today is the third day in our trip to Bali, and also the last day of our holiday in Bali. We decided to spend the day visiting an art museum "Don Antonio Blanco Museum", as usual, we can't take pictures inside the museum... But I can tell what is most of the painting is about.... girls. Yepp, girls. Apparently, Antonio Blanco really likes to draw and paint the figure of a lady.. And all the paintings are nice. They have certain moods and emotions in it. Some is also a nude painting.... But still very nice and artistic.

Then surrounding the museum is a park with lots of birds there. There are a lot of variations of the birds.. So cute and colorful~ Like the picture below... The bird kinds of reminds me with the Faber Castell pencil color hahahhaa


not to forget to always take a self photo~


 And later I found this very cute red colored bird. I played with it and poke it with leaf.... And it eats the leaf. I think that the bird is very hungry.... hahahahaha look how much it ate..





And there's also this two creepy looking but cute at the same time bird. They are eating a corn... looks really yummy... :o 




 And there's this white bird on the other side of the tree..... Busy with itself... Playing around? It also likes to copy what people say... :o I talked to it and  it replies me with an "AAAAACKKK".





 You can see how the bird poses when it knows that my father was taking a photo..... LOL smart and cute bird!!




Later, we took a tea break at a nearby restaurant. It sells lots of sweet stuff, and French cakes! omgomg.
And because I'm a sweetooth, ofcourse you know what I will order~

 Complimentary cold tea.....

I don't really remember the names of the cakes but this is a French cake set. I only know the third one is creme brulee. :) and it all tastes SOOO NICE. My favorite is the last cake on the right and creme brulee~

So this is a last post about my holiday to Bali... we enjoyed our time there :) but we didn't have time to visit the beach.. Maybe next time we will come back again just to play around the beach. After this, soon we get home and get ready for our flight back to Jakarta.~

No comments:

Post a Comment