Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Convivium Cafe Deli

This post is actually taken from my personal blog, which is www.claramelized.blogspot.com in case you are curious.... :B 
So anyway into the topic, I went to this cafe located in Panglima Polim last month. It is a place located in South Jakarta. There's a lot of newly opened cafes in Jakarta and I always wanted to try this place because I've heard of good reviews about this place. It's actually not as big as I expected....... *dissapointed*

So this is what it looks like from the front...
*I dont own this picture I just googled it and u can see there's the web mark on the left side of the picture

so when you come inside it actually looks like this
and btw this picture above is not mine as well 

and now I'm gonna post the photos I took there

 look at those cute decorations....

 how creative to make a sign stand from wire and wine bottle caps!

their menu, written on the blackboard

and now some of my photos..... ;)



And this is what I ordered in there.... I had pasta, pizza, and a bowl of soup
 this is the freshly made tomato soup
 aglio olio pasta with clams (forgot the name)

and for the desert I bought home this oreo cupcake. LOVE this. tastes really really yummy
I guess I just have sweet tooth :B



Overall, the food I think is quite good... but not really something I will eat again next time because it is not that good. However for the cupcakes, I will just say it is the BEST ever I've tried. I think I will get some more when I come to play around this area.
Until next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment