Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Sweets Heaven in Switzerland

Hi, this post is about my trip to Europe. I'm going to talk about a candy store somewhere in Swiss, this is the heaven for sweetooths like me :B

\\All photos were taken by me\\

This is a chocolate shop I went, they lots of varieties of chocolate and truffles. All of them looks soooo delicious~ From dark chocolate, milk chocolate, and white chocolate, with peanuts, fruits, caramel, etc.


In the other side...

This shop also sells candy lollies, it is in the other part of the store... The candies are so colorful and crystal clear... Looks very tempting, and I decided to get one. I'm more into candies than chocolate, so that's why I rather get the candy lolly than the chocolates.. 

So confuse in picking which one should I get..... This one is really cute and I think it's strawberry flavored, which is my favorite flavor~


But later I also saw this cuter candy... With a jellyfish shape inside... And it's smiling! look how cute it is. 


However later after thinking for quite a long time, I go for a tulip shaped candy.. Looks really simple, but tastes really good~ and I think it's strawberry! I just fell in love with the color and the crystal clear texture of the candy...


And then later we passed another sweets store!! But they only have candies in their menu~ From regular candy, until a bubblegum they also have. 
They have so many types until I'm very confused of which one I should choose. 

Look at those giant and colorful bubblegums!!!! I feel like buying all the candies in the store






 And then I saw a very cute candy pizza!! How creative of them to arrange the candies in this way :B


 And lastly..... my favorite candy is this tennis ball candy!!!!! Looks really cute, I love the design. It looks like a real tennis ball however smaller in size. And then you must be wondering, what does it tastes like??


And then, we continue our journey~ there's a lot of sweets sold in Switzerland. Mostly gelato of course, and chocolates because Swiss is popular with the chocolates. I know I'm not a fan of chocolate but I can say that the chocolates here is nice. :D The gelatos, in the other hand is my favorite dessert, and also very delicious~ I tried pistachio at first but I don't really like the taste so I bought vanilla flavor which is always the BEST flavor! *I forgot to capture the ice cream before I ate it, so no photo~*

Yepp that's all about this post. Cya

No comments:

Post a Comment