Monday, September 30, 2013

Sunny10 Special Edition

Heiho~ in this post I'm going to talk about this grape soda I got when I was going to South Korea for my holiday... This is NOT just a regular soda can. It is decorated with TAEYANG's cute face <3<3<3 
I think it is a special edition due to something about K-Pop event (I think) that was being held there. I think if you are a Bigbang fan you will be very excited and buy this thing immediately as soon as you saw it..
 just like what I did. 
So this is what the grape soda looks like~

look at that cute wink!!!!! *o*

 I got this soda can in I think... Incheon International Airport? In Seven Eleven... I was really thirsty that time so I was finding something fresh to drink when I got my eyes on this handsome soda can. :B Hahaha they have a lot of version with the other BigBang members with different soda flavours, but I chose you Taeyang <3... Anyway, for the taste of the soda I think it's just a regular grape soda.. It's nothing special, it's sweet and quite nice. It tastes really good maybe because I was just thirsty at that time. But actually it is just normal grape soda taste.










No comments:

Post a Comment