Monday, September 30, 2013

Cafe Hunting with Bestie

This is a very very late post of my outing with bestie (#throwback). It was another holiday for us and we decided to go out just trying nice cafes located in Central Jakarta, in Senayan City. 

This is the photo of us inside the car when on the way~


 Meet my most absurd and retarded bestie ever
HAHAHA

 We heard about this place named Portico and it looks nice. When we arrived there, just as expected. It is nice. I love the interior so much, however the meal was so-so, not worth the price I think... 
But we got a lot of nice photos there!!! 





And then the journey goes on to the next Italian restaurant~
We mostly eat western and Italian food every time we go together...







Another narcissistic selca!!!!
|
|
v



 This is what I actually wear that day... My friend said that my outfit was too bright and too much..
But oh well, I just wear what I think is nice.
Pardon my weird fashion sense...


 a good meal will never be completed without a DESSERT~
So, we decided to go to Haagen-Daaz (an ice cream shop) to get an ice cream!
This is actually the first time for me to order something from their menu book.
I usually buy the cone ice cream instead~





After eating ice cream we become thirsty... so we decided to go to Chatime to get a bubble tea!!
This photo below was taken in Chatime... and you can see the mall behind me~



Anddd, we end the day with another donut from J.CO Donuts!!!!
We really ate a lot that day....... But my friend doesn't need to worry since she is always skinny no matter how much she ate.... sooooo envy her







That day was such a fun day, we talked a lot, gossiped too, and most importantly..
WE ATE A LOT 
specially the foods are really nice.... 

So until next time~

::::: Clara Lee :::::

No comments:

Post a Comment