Sunday, September 29, 2013

Indonesian Childhood Cracker

This post is going to be so nostalgic. There's this crackers named Nissin Crispy Crackers, it doesn't have any flavours in it only a bit salty and smells like cheesy buttery like. It tastes really good back then... But I think they modify the flavourings nowadays because it doesn't taste the same anymore. This was a childhood crackers. It is vintage. I think it existed even before I exist. So now you must be really curious of what it looks like.


TAADAA!!  This is the jumbo version of it... packaged in a nice and secure aluminium box.
It's almost the size of my head.

a selca bonus just for you ;)




So this is what the cracker looks like. It is very simple compared to modern crackers and cookies nowadays. The design is also very plain. But it is a special cracker to me because it helds so much memories. :) (I'm sure most of 90's Indonesian kid eat this too in their childhood). 



I remember how I used to spend weekend morning, eating this crackers as breakfast dipped in a hot sweet tea in the dining table with my family. It was a really wonderful time..



 There's also this another childhood cookie named Khong Guan Biscuits and Marie Regal... That's also a common childhood biscuits for the 90's kids :D Here's what they look like



So that's all I need to talk about in this post today..
TILL NEXT TIME~

picasion

::::: Clara Lee :::::

No comments:

Post a Comment