Saturday, September 28, 2013

Yummiest Mango on Earth

I'm not joking in the title people.
And yepp, it is another travel post! :D Talking about Hongkong..... It is a very nice place to eat desserts like SHAVED ICE! specially with sweet sweet MANGOES <3 I think mango is Hongkong's signature? I meant I've observed that the locals also enjoys mango so much, they mostly always order mango themed desserts from all the various menu... and all the mangoes I ate there are all so fresh and sweet! Even in Indonesia it's hard to find a mango as nice as it is in Hongkong (I dunno why, even there are lots of mangoes in Indonesia! Maybe they imported all the nice one to Hongkong and left all the ugly quality ones for their own country..... dunno just guessing.)

All my life, I haven't try any mangoes that is nicer than it is in Hongkong, like seriously!!! It is so fresh and sweet. Just see how it looks like...
 This one is the one my mom ordered, it consists only of shaved ice, mango pieces, and poured with mango juice..... YUM
LOOK HOW JUICY AND FRESH IT IS......




This is the one I ordered, with mango ice cream on top. The ice cream is also very delicious, tastes very mango like. I think it is freshly homemade <3
The place is not really nice.. It is located beside the street and it is outdoor...You can see the view in the picture below..

Excuse my bare face... ehm
 However when the food is really nice, you just dont really care about the place... As long as it is not dirty.. :D 
 I am willing to go back to Hongkong just to eat some more of those delicious mangoes~ everything mango from bubble tea, ice cream, shaved ice, or just mango plain as it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment