Monday, September 30, 2013

Billy the Cat

 Hi, this is Billy! he is a stray cat...
There's a lot of cats in Jakarta.... unlike here in Singapore.. and most of them are so skinny! Different with the cats here who stays near food places and all fat. :D


 He likes to come to my house everyday to get food. My maid is the one who usually gives him food, but sometimes she only plays around with him.... All my family members are okay with him, even some like him very much. I'm a cat lover, however I don't like him very much, but I'm okay with him. Except for my dad, he hates him so much.... The cat better stay far far away from my dad if it doesn't want it's butt to be kicked...literally.


I just don't know why can people hate cats. I mean, look at that innocent eyes!!!
*_*




Till next time.



::::: Clara Lee :::::

No comments:

Post a Comment